Thursday, February 1, 2007

Brain Droppings: A Manifesto of Sorts

This blog has several main functions. To wit:

  • As a repository for my personal thoughts, or interesting anecdotes from my daily life;


  • As a mirror blog (and eventual replacement?) for my dormant LiveJournal;


  • As a space to re-post (what I judge to be) under-appreciated posts from my old blog, Garbage In, Garbage Out, which can no longer support comments, due to the assault of hordes of barbarian link spammers;


  • As a dumping ground for memes that I decide to indulge;

Expect my writing here to be (generally) less focused or structured than my posts at Love It or Lait? (which seems to be the most popular blog that I contribute to, at the moment).

If you're cool with that, you might want to consider adding this blog's Atom/XML feed to your reader list.